WordCamp Tokyo 2015 Outline
We will update the information on this website as it is confirmed.
- WordCamp Tokyo 2015
- More Publishing
- The weekend of Oct 31st – Nov 1st
- Bellesalle Kanda
Sumitomo Fudosan Kanda Building (BELLESALLE KANDA) 2F Hall & 3F. 7,
Kanda-Mitoshiro-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Location Details
- October 31 Saturday
- Schedule: 10:00-16:40
- After Party: 17:00-18:30
- November 1 Sunday
- Contributor day – Join in and contribute to core, themes, plugins, codex and translation and other projects within the WordPress community.
- Require WordPress.org account and a Laptop.
- October 31 Saturday : 500 JPY
- October 31 Saturday After Party : 3000 JPY
- November 1 Sunday : Free
- Registration Details
- Please let us know if you have any questions about the event via the contact form below.
※ There may be some questions which we cannot answer yet if it is related to information that has not been published or confirmed.
※ Replies may take up to four days. If you don’t receive a response within that time, please resend your question.
- Contact Form
This year’s slogan is “More Publishing”
In this year’s WordCamp Tokyo, Our slogan is “More Publishing”. We aim to make more people positive for publishing with respect for the mission of WordPress.
Are There Only Sessions in Japanese Language ?
We will have some English contents in our WordCamp!